Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Anything Goes at Magnolia-Licious

Morning everyone, a new challenge has gone live today at Magnolia-licious the ever popular Anything Goes.


I've coloured Sneezing Tilda up with distress reinkers, and sprinkled shabby white frantage around Tilda.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics, I love these papers, and the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


This is the first card that I have made since my hand surgery, it's very obvious to me that I still have a lot of healing to go, but then I do still have my stitches in so I shouldn't be expecting miracles.


The flowers, lace and bits are all from The Ribbon Girl, the lace across the middle is called Grace, after my little girl. Thank you Mary and Andrea for this Grace is over the moon with her Grace Lace.

Hugs,

Becky xx





10 comments:

  1. so pretty, love the ribbon roses, and colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Cutie!! Love the pink color you have used on her dress!! FAB Coloring.. And Great shine in her hair.. Beautiful Frantage and Lovely Decorated card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card she is so cute loving the colours and gorgeous embellishments Love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. Your coloring is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becky.....hope your hand is healing fast....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and image so beautifully coloured and presented with lots of lovely embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky!! I love your cards!!! I hope to become so good like you with the exercise...I try, I try again, eheheheh!!!! I follow you!!! Ciao from Italy<3
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Becky! I so love your papers! Tilda is a cute and I love those flowers! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Becky, I love the cute image and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete