Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Favourite Christmas Colour Combination at Live & Love Crafts

Morning everyone, another 1st of the month, so it is time once again for a challenge at Live and Love Crafts, with Christmas fast approaching our theme for November is to use your favourite Christmas colour combination.


I'm not a huge fan of the traditional red and green's, so Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics is the perfect collection for me.



Tilda In Cozy Coat has been stamped in Versamark ink, and I've then used detail embossing powder, and coloured her in with Inktense pencils, using distress ink for the background, I love how the snowflakes stand out like this. I love adding Birch Cones to my flowers on Christmas cards, they look fab with white added, on this card I have used Gesso, but Snow Tex works just as well.



Click on the links at the end of the post to go to the products in the store.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx




2 comments:

  1. Love your card it's so beautiful and the colours are classy...enjoy your weekend.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...it was not a huge surprise for me that you'd go with Frost Basics. Lovely colouring - I agree the snowflakes look fab against the dark grey bg!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete