Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Scandinavian Christmas.......

Hello everyone, sorry I'm late, but work, that evil 4 lettered word is interfering with my crafty time.


Over at Live and Love Crafts Sandy set us the theme of Scandinavian Christmas, and I thought that I would go with something totally different for me, I'm not sure if it is exactly what I had in mind, but I am way out of my comfort zone......


The paper is from Maja Designs A Gift For You 6x6 pad. I have cut the shape of the card using a Go Kreate die.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Becky.
    Hugs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky. Love the treesand the stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love a card with no image sometimes. Great embellies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on the Scandinavian theme, I'm swedish and i love it.
    Regards Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning design, I love it!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different indeed from you, Becky, but like you said; it's good to do something different sometimes. I can see you already have confirmation from a Swede that you nailed this theme, and I agree. Snow, natural embellishments and traditional red & green - well done!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome Becky! I have lovely memories of Sjöbo in Sweden, with the heavily snow covered trees and as soon as I saw this it made me think of that! So yep, Scandinavian theme - nailed! Fab hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Different but fabulous a stunning design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete