Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Paws For Thought

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, our theme this time is Paws For Thought.


I know my little cutie doesn't strictly have any paws, but as I was browsing the shop I kept coming back to him, so here is Little Bear, coloured with Distress Reinkers.


I have made this card for the lady that runs my local Slimming World, she is always only a text away, and she really does support her members. I'm hopefully going to be getting a certain certificate tonight, I'm not saying what though as I don't want to jinx it, lol.


From Wild Orchid Crafts I have used;
MKX-462 Small White Organza Rose Trimming
MKX-496 5mm self adhesive white pearls
QVR-028 White Magnolia
GST-155 White bead berry spray clusters
MKX-232 White lilies
GST-020 white hip roses
MKX-620 white Tuscany roses.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the image, his costume has paws so it does fit the theme. Fingers crossed for you getting that certificate Becky. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm betting the recipient loves it.

    ReplyDelete