Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Challenge #53 At Live & Love Crafts

Hello everyone, I'm here today with our latest challenge at Live & Love Crafts and this month it is White Christmas.


I have colured Tilda With Holiday Sweater with distress reinkers, I have also used a sentiment that I got in my club kit too to stamp around her. To do this I masked Tilda and stamped using versamark ink and then embossed with fine silver enamel, it hasn't photographed too well but in real life this is shiney silver.


I do like using cinamon sticks on Christmas cards, they just oomph them up a bit, I have also fastenend a few Liberty Bells onto these too. I have used a doohickey mistletoe die, and added pearls for the berries.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that Christmas Sweater Tilda is too dang cute!!! Love the cinnamon sticks and bells. Perfect papers and lace as always. Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete