Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

When did it become September???


Morning every one, Becky here with you today with a card I have made using Splits Tilda. Seriously, when did September happen?? It is now on the countdown to Christmas...!!!


I have used my distress reinkers to colour her to match the papers from Maja Designs Denim and Friends collection, I have used Jeans and Shirt  and Summer Shirt.


The dies that I have used are from an earlier Dookickey magazine, there are two more magazines due out this year, FALL IN LOVE and also CHRISTMAS & WINTER, and I have used Monochrome Dark Blue.


The blue flower is from my stash, and I have also added a curled rose, white stamens, a few rose buds and some white daisies.


Tucked behind the flowers I have wound some white paper thread.


And, here is a close up of Tilda...

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours the papers are so pretty :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you can't start thinking about Christmas yet!!! September is bad enough. I love your card hun. I still treasure the one you made (when I hounded hubby to buy one from you until he relented!!!) Your colouring is STUNNING. Your cards really are a work of art. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's too cute. I feel like that tonight, utterly pooped! (That's what splits Tilda looks like to me, that she's collapsed from exhaustion! LOL) Love these delish papers and your gorgeous card design. So so pretty hun, all the little details are perfect. You have such a great eye for layout and embellishments. Love the lil' honeycomb die. Hope you're having a good week and the stressful days are easing. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete